Now, as a bride you shouldn’t have to carry anything. People should be scrounging around you holding whatever you need them to, buuuuut who doesn’t love any excuse to buy a pretty purse. I’m not talking about a giant handbag, but a super cute delicate clutch! Think just enough room for your lipstick, blotting papers(I’m greasy), and some mascara. Is your heart racing with glee!? It should be! I think that the perfect little wedding clutch is not only a great way to complete your look, but a wonderful momento to keep around for years to come. And your dress style may not be en vogue when your own daughter gets married, but how genius would it be to give her the same purse to carry! It’ll be vintage. You will still be blissfully young, thank you Botox.
In my opinion, event purses can be super cheesy or look cheap really easily... So the keywords when shopping are QUALITY and TIMELESS. Here are a list of my favorites organized by price point. happy shopping.
1. JCrew Rosette Clutch, $59.50
2. Nordstrom Pearl Clutch, $88
3. Nordstrom Bow Clutch, $48
4. Nordstrom, Sondra Roberts, $98
1. Shopbob, Lauren Merkin, $180
2. JCrew, Beaded Bloom, $175
3. JCrew, Floral Fantasma, $128
4. Nordstom, Hype Cary Clutch, $150
5. Etsy, SherriWeeseDesigns, Hellena clutch, $189
Out of Control
1. Bluefly, Valentino, $600
2. Intermix, B-low the Belt Lindsay Clutch, $325
3. Nordstom, Stuart Weitzman Tahoe Clutch, $375
4. Bluefly, Stella McCartney, $441
Until we meet again, stay bridal and always take advantage of any chance you can to buy a purse... hello!!!